One of my very favorite beauty events is Saks Beauty Week! During this beauty-dedicated extravaganza, a department-wide GWP offer is available with any purchase of $125 or more! My hard-core shopaholic readers should head right over to Saks Beauty by clicking the link below and entering promo code FALLGIFT2 at checkout! If you’re looking for solid product recommendations to get you to that $125 threshold, keep scrolling!
- Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Makeup, $45. This foundation delivers a dewy radiance that will win you over! Rid yourself of the dull skin of Fall with this Estee Lauder winner.
- Bobbi Brown Corrector, $25. This Bobbi Brown concealer has been my “go-to” for a long time! It offers medium to full coverage, and the orange undertones make under-eye darkness and blemish redness vanish!
- Aerin Kaleidolight Palette For Face & Eyes, $70. You read that right! This stylish compact by Aerin Beauty can be swirled together and used as an all-over face powder, or each color can be used individually to create a fabulous eye look. I’m a long-time fan!
- NARS Limited-Edition VIP Red Lipstick, $27. This reddish brown hue is perfectly on-trend for Fall 2015. The semi-matte finish works for everyone!
- Clinique Almost Lipstick, $15. Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is not only a cult-classic, but an affordable price to get that semi-sheer black cherry shade that works with every complexion!
- Lancôme Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette, Jason Wu Collection, $50. I love the perfectly portable size of the Lancôme Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette, and these options from the Jason Wu Collection are ideal for Fall and Holiday!
- Christian Louboutin Velvet Matte Lipcolor, $90. This Christian Louboutin lipstick is a “lust” item for me. There’s something about the look of the tube that is luxe and magical at the same time.
- Estee Lauder Pleasures Exotic Paisley Solid Perfume Compact, $175. Estee Lauder holiday compacts are a gift-giving tradition in the world of beauty! If you have a collector in your life, you must check out the array of luxurious Estee Lauder compacts available this year!
- ReVive Cream Cleanser, $75. Revive Cream Cleanser is a splurge, but after all of these years of testing skincare, I must admit ReVive cleansing product is second to none.
- Living Proof No Frizz Travel Kit, $29. What a great way to introduce yourself to the Living Proof brand, or to prepare for all of that holiday travel! This kit contains shampoo, conditioner, and a nourishing styling cream to keep frizzies away.
- Dior Holiday Couture Collection Creations Deluxe Palette, $89. Like it or not, the holidays are approaching! This Dior palette contains everything you need for on-the-go makeup application, from lips to eyes! It also makes a terrific gift!
So don’t miss your chance to stock up and receive that HUGE Saks Beauty GWP that comes with your purchase of $125 or more! Receive a Large Tote filled with unique travel-size samples with your $125 beauty purchase. Use code: FALLGIFT2. A Bounty of Gifts for You when you Shop Beauty & Fragrance. Shop Now!
This post was brought to you by Saks Fifth Avenue. Many of the items mentioned in this post have been received as press samples in the past. Please click HERE to read my full disclosure.