OH WOW. Tory Burch has three brand new Eye Shadow Palettes available for pre-order on the site, and I am so tempted by them! Color choices include Catch (plums, pinks, and blue), Cat’s Meow (neutrals, gray, and purple), and Pas Du Tout (pictured above, neutrals that lean pink).
Each comes housed in a vintage, book-styled compact that is so typically Tory.
Retail price is $60.
I know diehard fans will attend the Super Bowl rain or shine. Still, I’m sure many fans must be so relieved that they’ll get to enjoy the Super Bowl in sunny Arizona this year! The Sunday forecast in Glendale is a balmy 71 and sunny. There’s not a chance of rain to be seen, and I know from experience that Seattle natives pouring into Phoenix this time of year will appreciate the break from wet, cold winter weather!
12th Man Facial At Arizona Grand Resort
Many are staying at the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa, with easy access to the stadium, its own waterslide park on-property, and a fabulous spa that will support their spirit with Seahawks-Inspired skin treatments while they’re in town. The brand HydroPeptide–headquartered in Seattle with products available at select spas and dermatology offices nationwide–will be offering a 12th Man Facial, a Seahawk Blue Facial, and a Seahawk Green Facial to guests looking for some pampering.
Yes, you read that right. Seahawk inspired facials. The 12th Man Facial is a Vitamin C Exfoliation process. The Seahawk Blue Facial is calming and soothing (using HydroPeptide’s Blueberry Peel and Blueberry Mask). The Seahawk Green Facial utilizes a green apple and botanical stem cell-infused exfoliant.
Gorgeous Little Gifts Valentines Day Edition
Valentine’s Day Gifts you can buy for a friend or family member. Or perhaps even **cough cough** drop hints that you would love something from this list yourself!I LOVE LOVE LOVE to help you shop readers. This you already know! So I’m having a little fun, and pulled together a fun collection of great
Starting on top row:
1) Estee Lauder Shimmering Confetti Powder Compact ($125). This gorgeous little gift is filled with translucent (and refillable) pressed powder. The deep pink color makes it a wonderful Valentine’s Gift, and the confetti design is cheerful and festive. Click HERE to grab one at Nordstrom.
2) Hot off the presses, the Laura Mercier Watercolor Mist Eye & Cheek Palette ($58) is filled with romantic colors that will carry any makeup lover through the summer. Laura Mercier is also hosting a SALE today, and the more you spend the more you’ll save! Click HERE to shop LauraMercier.com.
3) The Salvatore Ferragamo Gancini Icona Heart Coin Purse ($280) will remind her all year long that you love her (and store her pesky coins in style). The Saffiano Leather this coin purse is made of can gracefully take a beating. It’s available in other colors, but I love the feminine Fleur Bleu shown here. Click HERE to buy it at Shopbop.
4) NARS Audacious Lipstick ($32). What better gift for your bestie? Buy a lavish red or a deep pink to treat her to a glamourous color she might not pick for herself. Click HERE to shop NARS.
5) Ann Taylor ($39) is offering this adorable little top that substitutes hearts for polka dots. The overall look isn’t too cutesy. Somehow, Ann Taylor has given hearts a modern, geometric look! Click HERE to shop AnnTaylor.com.
6) Ever since I first spotted the Tory Burch Monogram Flat Thong ($125, $10 per charm) it has been on my must-have list. What a practical (and fun) Valentine’s Day gift! Pick Masai Red, and then add charms to say “I HEART U” in the most adorable way. Click HERE to shop ToryBurch.com.
The author has received press samples of some products featured in this post. Please click HERE to read my full disclosure.
I buy and rebuy these fabulous knotted ponlytailers by Scunci. They are such a simple, sleek way to create a ponytail, and this little bitty set from Scunci offers 6 hair ties in varying colors and prints to complement your style.
The 80s girl in me can’t help but smile at the fact that Scunci is still big when it comes to hair accessories. I owned a million “Scuncis” back in my teens, when the brand was synonymous with a large, colorful, scrunched up elastic fabric to tie back a ponytail. My favorite color Scunci, circa 1988? Red (rouge), or course!
Scunci products can be found in Walmart, Duane Reade, and CVS stores. Price varies.
The product featured in this review was a press sample. Please click HERE to read my full disclosure.
When a brand announces they’ll be reformulating a favorite product of mine, I generally panic. Not where Estee Lauder is concerned, however! When I heard Estee planned to update their line of Double Wear Stay In Place Eye Pencils, I was so excited! They rank high on my list of the Best Estee Lauder Products, and I knew the brand would only make them better.
The color? Rich and intense. The staying power is what makes these a must-own. After applying these pencils I smudge them with a smudge brush, and give the color time to set. Once in place, these pencils deliver incredible, smudge-proof, long lasting wear. Yes, they are literally “stay in place” eye pencils!
So what has changed with the New Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Eye Pencil? The color is even more intense than the Double Wear Eye Pencils of yesteryear. To me the color looks more glossy than the finish of the previous pencils. Comparing the new Onyx vs. the old Onyx, the look now has a more “wet” appearance vs. the smokier Onyx the old formula delivered. The smudge-tip is now an angled foam that’s more dense than the sponge tip used previously.
Retail price is $23 per pencil. If you’re looking for more product recommendations, be sure to visit my Best Estee Lauder Products guide.
Keep scrolling for more photos and swatches!
Light and airy, but as comfortable as your coziest cashmere sweater. That’s the kind of cozy comfort the MAC Lightness Of Being color collection offers, but in makeup form! The fine details, like knit patterns engraved atop the mineralize product, only serve to reel me in further.
MAC Lightness Of Being Winter 2015 Reviews
Estee Lauder Gift With Purchase alert, readers!
Time to stock up on your Lauder, makeup lovers! This spring GWP from Estée Lauder comes housed in the most fashionable makeup bag designed by Lisa Perry! The design features geometric shapes, vivid colors, and clean lines!
Available with any order of $45 or more, this cosmetics bag will contain deluxe samples of the following:
- Choice of Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II or Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
- Choice of Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Creme SPF 15 or Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme SPF 15
- Choice of Advanced Time Zone Night Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Creme or Resilience Lift Night Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Crème
- Choice of Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme or Resilience Lift Lifting/Firming Eye Crème
- Pure Color Lipstick
- Sumptuous Bold VolumeTM Lifting Mascara
Choices, choices! I LOVE choices in an Estee Lauder GWP! Click HERE to shop EsteeLauder.com. What items would I recommend you add to your Estee Lauder cart? Read my Best Estee Lauder Products list for some great ideas!
Hot off the presses from MAC, 16 New Studio Nail Lacquer Colors have been added to the permanent collection as of January 8, and their goal is to make sure you dazzle! Here it is, Winter 2015, and these colors only make me think of Spring and Summer! Click through the jump to see swatches of MAC Diva Fierce, MAC Rich Kid Blues, and–my new favorite–MAC Fabulous Fete.
If you’ve already seen enough, Click HERE to find these shades at MACCosmetics.com.
Have you seen this video? The impossibly chic Carolyn Murphy decked out in designer duds emerges from her high-end sports car after publicly applying her Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Shine Lipstick and causing quite a ruckus in the process. Her entire life is beautiful and perfect, right down to her choice of lip color! BTW, what sunglasses is she wearing? I have GOT to have them!
But I digress. Here’s the deal. My photos do this incredible new Estee Lauder product no justice, and these lipsticks are by far one of the Best Estee Lauder Products (and handily make it into my “must buy” list for 2015).
The color delivered is semi-sheer, but this formula is buildable, so the opacity ranges from sheer to medium, depending on your needs. The finish is glossy, very elegant and timeless. The tube itself is incredible. A deep navy case gleaming with golden accents and a magnetic closure to ensure the cap snaps into place. It’s utterly perfection. I greedily want to hoard every color of Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Shine Lipstick! Click through for more images, and swatches of Budoir Baby, Surreal Sun, and Charmed. [Read more…]