Beauty Blogger Essentials post yesterday, I really couldn’t fit all of my Beauty Bloggers Go-To Products choices into only one post. Here’s part two, a post filled with my tried and true skincare and beauty items. All of these items are available at Nordstrom.com (and to give credit where credit is due, the images used in my collage are also from Nordstrom). Enjoy! Don’t forget that right now there are some incredible deals at the Nordstrom Clearance Sale.As I mentioned in my
Beauty Bloggers Go-To Products
- NARS The Multiple: This product is the holy grail of cream cheek color, so much so that many consumers forget why it’s named The Multiple in the first place. This NARS product can be used on eyes, lips, and cheeks. It’s a tube of makeup versatility that’s perfect for any beauty-lover in a hurry or needing to travel light. Retail price is $39.
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple: This cleanser is the perfect balance of price and effectiveness, and I’ve been using it for so long I tend to hoard it when I can get a discount (like the XL sizes offered at Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale). Retail price is $11-36, depending on size you select. Shopping tip for Philosophy lovers: the larger the bottle, the less you pay per ounce!
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish and Mineralize Skinfinish Natural are my all-time favorite MAC products. I love instant gratification, and applying this all-over face powder instantly delivers a look of youthful radiance. Retail price is $32.
- Laura Mercier Smudge Brush: In just about every makeup brush category, I can rattle off a few brands that offer great choices. In the smudge brush category, the Laura Mercier Smudge Brush always clearly rises to the top in my mind, and I reach for it routinely. This small domed brush features dense bristles that smudge an eye pencil application to perfection. Retail price is $24.
- Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil: That soft, sultry eye makeup look you’ve been seeking out? Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil delivers. It also comes in almost-black color choices for beauty lovers who want to add a slight touch of color to their makeup routine. Retail price is $24.
- MAC Lipstick: I hate to just say “MAC Lipstick” without being specific. If I was forced to name a favorite at gunpoint, I would probably scream out “Cremesheen” but the truth is I simply love my MAC Lipstick, in every and any finish! Retail price is generally $16, but varies if an item is a limited-edition shade.
- Algenist Genius Anti-Aging Cream: The team at Algenist once passed along their Genius Anti-Aging Cream, and it’s been quite the remedy for my dry, aging skin. It feels great when I apply it at night, and also really brings the skin back to life making it look more youthful and healthy. Retail price is $110.
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick: Bobbi’s Shimmer Brick is the gold standard if you really want to glow. Pink Quartz is my all time favorite, but I’d happily grab any Shimmer Brick shade I can get my hands on! Retail price is $44.
- Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Foundation: I’m going to be honest and tell you I was torn on which Estee Lauder foundation to include in this list. Last year the brand simply won me over with their new Perfectionist Youth Infusing Makeup, but since I haven’t replenished that bottle yet using my own $, I’ll write about Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme, a product the brand sent me to sample many years ago and I’ve purchased many times since. Resilience Lift Extreme contains a cocktail of ingredients that boost collagen production and instantly make skin appear firmer (and therefore younger). Retail price is $42.