Gorgeous Little Gifts Valentines Day Edition
Valentine’s Day Gifts you can buy for a friend or family member. Or perhaps even **cough cough** drop hints that you would love something from this list yourself!I LOVE LOVE LOVE to help you shop readers. This you already know! So I’m having a little fun, and pulled together a fun collection of great
Starting on top row:
1) Estee Lauder Shimmering Confetti Powder Compact ($125). This gorgeous little gift is filled with translucent (and refillable) pressed powder. The deep pink color makes it a wonderful Valentine’s Gift, and the confetti design is cheerful and festive. Click HERE to grab one at Nordstrom.
2) Hot off the presses, the Laura Mercier Watercolor Mist Eye & Cheek Palette ($58) is filled with romantic colors that will carry any makeup lover through the summer. Laura Mercier is also hosting a SALE today, and the more you spend the more you’ll save! Click HERE to shop LauraMercier.com.
3) The Salvatore Ferragamo Gancini Icona Heart Coin Purse ($280) will remind her all year long that you love her (and store her pesky coins in style). The Saffiano Leather this coin purse is made of can gracefully take a beating. It’s available in other colors, but I love the feminine Fleur Bleu shown here. Click HERE to buy it at Shopbop.
4) NARS Audacious Lipstick ($32). What better gift for your bestie? Buy a lavish red or a deep pink to treat her to a glamourous color she might not pick for herself. Click HERE to shop NARS.
5) Ann Taylor ($39) is offering this adorable little top that substitutes hearts for polka dots. The overall look isn’t too cutesy. Somehow, Ann Taylor has given hearts a modern, geometric look! Click HERE to shop AnnTaylor.com.
6) Ever since I first spotted the Tory Burch Monogram Flat Thong ($125, $10 per charm) it has been on my must-have list. What a practical (and fun) Valentine’s Day gift! Pick Masai Red, and then add charms to say “I HEART U” in the most adorable way. Click HERE to shop ToryBurch.com.
The author has received press samples of some products featured in this post. Please click HERE to read my full disclosure.