It’s that time of year, faithful readers! My Holiday Gift Guide 2015 is live, and filled with great gift ideas for all of the beauties on your list!
Gorgeous Little Gifts Valentines Day Edition
Valentine’s Day Gifts you can buy for a friend or family member. Or perhaps even **cough cough** drop hints that you would love something from this list yourself!I LOVE LOVE LOVE to help you shop readers. This you already know! So I’m having a little fun, and pulled together a fun collection of great
Starting on top row:
1) Estee Lauder Shimmering Confetti Powder Compact ($125). This gorgeous little gift is filled with translucent (and refillable) pressed powder. The deep pink color makes it a wonderful Valentine’s Gift, and the confetti design is cheerful and festive. Click HERE to grab one at Nordstrom.
2) Hot off the presses, the Laura Mercier Watercolor Mist Eye & Cheek Palette ($58) is filled with romantic colors that will carry any makeup lover through the summer. Laura Mercier is also hosting a SALE today, and the more you spend the more you’ll save! Click HERE to shop LauraMercier.com.
3) The Salvatore Ferragamo Gancini Icona Heart Coin Purse ($280) will remind her all year long that you love her (and store her pesky coins in style). The Saffiano Leather this coin purse is made of can gracefully take a beating. It’s available in other colors, but I love the feminine Fleur Bleu shown here. Click HERE to buy it at Shopbop.
4) NARS Audacious Lipstick ($32). What better gift for your bestie? Buy a lavish red or a deep pink to treat her to a glamourous color she might not pick for herself. Click HERE to shop NARS.
5) Ann Taylor ($39) is offering this adorable little top that substitutes hearts for polka dots. The overall look isn’t too cutesy. Somehow, Ann Taylor has given hearts a modern, geometric look! Click HERE to shop AnnTaylor.com.
6) Ever since I first spotted the Tory Burch Monogram Flat Thong ($125, $10 per charm) it has been on my must-have list. What a practical (and fun) Valentine’s Day gift! Pick Masai Red, and then add charms to say “I HEART U” in the most adorable way. Click HERE to shop ToryBurch.com.
The author has received press samples of some products featured in this post. Please click HERE to read my full disclosure.
Here’s another drop-dead gorgeous holiday gifting option from Tarte! The Tarte Gorgeous Getaways Collection! Every single holiday season my very favorite thing to feature on Raging Rouge are the limited-edition value sets. They are such a great way to shop, as they provide great product and great value simultaneously.
Not only does this palette offer a huge selection of color for the eyes and cheeks, but each set of four shadows and one blush can be removed from the larger palette box and placed into a padded compact for on the go application! This palette also has a drawer underneath to house the compact and three glosses. Each morning you can decide which palette to use for your look, pop into the compact, grab a gloss and take it with you for reapplication later!
I’ve always been a fan of the mega palettes offered by Tarte during the holiday season, but I think this one is perhaps their best yet since it offers the benefit of portability. Click through to see more photos, swatches, and details!
This three-box gift set from tarte is sure to be a favorite, and will be available on QVC for one day only… TODAY! The collection contains three boxes that are beautiful enough to give as-is, with the glorious metallic bow included! Click through to see photos of the beautiful makeup included in this collection. I didn’t have a chance to swatch the entire Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Palette, but it’s my favorite from all of the holiday collections! It has just the right balance of neutral/color options.
Shopping for your bestie? I have to point you in the direction of Hourglass cosmetics! They made their mark in the marketplace by utilizing high-end luxe ingredients in their formulas, and delivering them to consumers in equally luxe packaging. For holiday 2012, the Best of Hourglass collection is a great gift choice! [Read more…]