I loves me some butter LONDON and now you can stock up on your wishlist for 30% off! Butter LONDON is hosting their Friends & Bezzies Sale 2015, and with promo code SPRINGBEZZIE15 at checkout, you’ll score 30% off of your entire order! This deal expires on 3/14/15 at 11:59 pm PST, so get crackin’!
Big news for my Lancôme Lovers today! The brand has launched a “buy more, get more” sale on their site today, and you can save up to $25 (plus earn a deluxe sample) with the promo code “SHOP”.
Enjoy $10 Off Orders of $75-$99, $15 Off Orders of $100-$149, $25 Off Orders of $150 or more AND you’ll receive free standard shipping and a deluxe sample at checkout. Enter code SHOP at checkout. Offer valid 3/5 – 3/6/15.
When I was 14, I wasn’t very excited when Easter rolled around. After all, I wasn’t a “kid” any more, so a basket filled with candy and toys wasn’t anything to get excited about. I was pleasantly surprised on Easter morning when I walked down to the kitchen and spotted an Easter basket filled with fragrance and body lotion. “Finally!” I remember thinking, “someone understands me!”
If you’re the Mom of a pre-teen or teenager, you really should check out Tony Toly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar. It’s an ideal Easter Basket filler for that age! These adorable little bunny themed sticks deliver a semi-sheer color to the lips, all while sticking with an Easter theme. It’s tough enough being a teenager. Let your daughter know you “get” it!
Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar
In my opinion the bunnies with angry looking faces are the most adorable of the bunch. I’ll be honest, Moms… you’re going to want to pick up a bunny or two for yourself as well. This emollient little gloss bar delivers gorgeous color! As soon as I tested these for the first time, I immediately put one in my tote to ensure I always had a Tony Moly Petite Bunny Lip Gloss Bar close at hand.
Retail price? That’s the best part! These adorable little lippies are only $8!
Sadly, the samples I received didn’t have their “English” color names on the tubes. The swatches shot above are in the same order as their tubes shown above, so if you’ve fallen in love with a color just match the bunny face!
The makeup brushes featured in this review were a press sample. Please click HERE to read my full disclosure.
Incoming Search Terms:
Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar Review
Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar Beauty Blog
Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar Swatches
Vaseline has just launched the NEW Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Healing Serum in three different “flavors” to help you win the battle! The claim to fame of this new product is it will deliver 10x the healing power to your skin over time using three ingredients: PPAR Activators, Elastomers, and Vaseline® Jelly.It’s that time of year readers! After a long, tough Winter, I’m sure your skin is looking dry. Remember, we’re only weeks away from warmer weather, shorter sleeves and hem lengths, and (gasp) Spring Break! If you’re looking for a weapon to wield in your war against dry skin,
Straight-up Vaseline® Jelly has been a long time favorite of mine for Spring-season prep, so when I recently had the opportunity to test drive all three of these new formulas I jumped at the chance. I was delighted when my samples arrived nestled in a bed of goodies from Magnolia Bakery treats!
Let’s go through the pros/cons:
1) The Vaseline Intensive Care Healing Serum formula absorbs quickly after application. This is a huge deal. No one likes to wait around after application for their lotion to absorb. All three absorb quickly, but of the three Radiance Restore seems the slowest to absorb, so if this is your hang-up, pick Advanced Relief or Deep Repair.
2) Vaseline Intensive Care Healing Serum delivers instant gratification. Immediately after applying, skin looks smoother, younger, and more healthy.
3) The product is long lasting! If you’re like me, you wash your hands regularly throughout the day. The new Vaseline Intensive Care Healing Serum won’t wash off! This formula lingers even after a long, warm, hand washing.
4) The Vaseline Intensive Care Healing Serum has a fantastic price! MSRP is only $7.99 and the tube is on the large side. This moisturizer will last for quite a while, so it’s budget friendly if you plan to apply it to your entire body on a daily basis.
5) The Vaseline Intensive Care Healing Serums are scented. This can be a pro or a con, depending on your personal needs. Each scent is soft and feminine, and does indeed linger after application. My personal opinion is an unscented version would make this product lineup truly complete.
NEW Vaseline Intensive Care Healing Serum Review
Advanced Relief Healing Serum is the potion you should select if your dry skin is also itchy or irritated. This formula is also the gentlest of the three in my opinion, so it is an obvious choice for sensitive skin. The formula has the feminine scent of rose and amber (I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Men LOVE amber)!
Deep Repair Healing Serum felt the richest and thickest of the three to me. This formula has a sweeter scent of amber and jasmine. This is the formula to pick if your skin is dry and cracking, and is the most intense moisture of the three.
Radiance Restore Healing Serum has the dreamy scent of Cocoa Butter (combined with black currant, but my nose detects only Cocoa Butter). It’s a great pick if your skin is looking dull, as this formula is intended to restore the radiance of the skin while providing moisture. This is the best formula to pick if you’re not a fan of scent, as the fragrance is more subtle.
Close-up of Magnolia Bakery sweets! I couldn’t help but think of these little “x” confections as kisses from the brand!
Here’s the Vaseline Intensive Care Healing Serum product lineup once again. Which formula do you think is right for you?
Suggested retail price is a mere $7.99 for a 6.8 fl. oz. bottle.
Vaseline sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine. Please click HERE to read my full disclosure.
Shopbop #sale #shopping alert for you, readers! Shopbop has decided to spring a HUGE SALE on us, readers! From March 3, 2015 at 6:30 am ET to Sunday March 8, 2015 4:00 ET you can earn the following discounts:
You save 15% with purchase over $250
You save 20% with purchase over $500
You save 25% with purchase over $1000
Click HERE to shop at Shopbop.com and you’ll see the promotional code! Does this sale apply to East Dane as well? You betcha!
Click through the jump for my product picks. The ONLY EXCLUSION in this sale is Stuart Weitzman.
@Shopbop #sale #shopping!
Raging Rouge Shopbop Sale favorites:
- Missoni Zigzag Poncho $305: This lightweight knit poncho is the perfect extra warmth to wear indoors right now, or at an evening on the beach in the summer!
- Ferragamo Fiamma Shoulder Bag $2,250: Ever since I saw pictures of Reese Witherspoon wearing her Fiamma, I’ve been obsessed. This bag is the mid-sized version, and in a color that works well now or through Spring.
- Michael Kors Jet Set Slim Tech Wallet $98: Yellow is going to be a hot color this Spring and Summer. Insert it into your wardrobe in small ways, like this wristlet.
- Gorjana Blakely Ring $38: This delicate, open design ring is so trendy right now!
- Tory Burch Marion Crochet Tote $465: Every summer I use a straw tote almost exclusively. This tote is on my “must have” list for 2015!
- Rachel Zoe Seneca Mules $395: Metallic is still so popular, and the banded look of these Mules is sleek and sexy.
- Ben Mosiac Picture Frame $32: What a fashionable way to feature your favorite picture!
- Mackage Pina Jacket $690: Made of 100% lambskin, this lightweight jacket is perfect for a Spring day.
- Alisa Michelle Wisdom Necklace $98: This stylish, long chain necklace features charms with inspirational messages and a stylish red tassel!
I love the little details readers! If you’ve been reading Raging Rouge for a long enough time, you already know this! As a result, this Mikasa Beauty Classic Essential Kit gets bonus points for the case it comes in. Brushes are safely stored upright, protected from dust and dirt, and won’t get crushed during travel.
The Mikasa Beauty Classic Essentials Kit is like “Makeup Brush 101″. It contains a collection of brushes for proper makeup application, assuming you’re starting from scratch and own none. The set includes 10 brushes, spanning your needs from foundation application, powder, blush, and eye makeup. Overall, this brush set is solid and a decent pricepoint. My only criticism is the foundation brush is thinner and smaller than I would like. Despite my size preference, it still performs the task of blending foundation quite well. Click through the jump to read more about each brush included in the set. [Read more…]
Hitting Counters in March 2015, Emozione by Salvatore Ferragamo is clean, sophisticated, and modern. What type of woman would wear Emozione? When I experienced Emozione for the first time, my mind conjured an image of a bronzed woman with tousled hair, wearing a white linen suit. To me the scent is elegant and relaxed at the same time. If that sounds like a good fit for your personality, Emozione might be your new signature scent! Click through the jump for more specific details on this fragrance.
Retail prices: 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray $70, 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray $95, and 3.1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray $119. Retailers will include Nordstrom.com, NeimanMarcus.com, Bloomingdales.com, and Saks.com.
I am finally, FINALLY feeling in a pink mood again readers! The timing is perfect, as elements of pink are cropping up everywhere, most especially in eye makeup! One of my latest favorite products is this new launch from Memebox. Memebox has collaborated with Stephanie Villa (aka SoothingSista) and the result is this gorgeous #EyeLove SF Eye Shadow Palette consisting of neutral shades of shadow that lean pink. The rosy neutrals in this palette are so gorgeously youthful you simply need to buy one (and the fact the retail is only $17 doesn’t hurt either).
Aveeno Ambassador! The team at Aveeno passed along these goodies for me to try out, so you’ll be reading more about them in the coming weeks, as I sample them adequately for review. Included in my Aveeno care package were the following items: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion, Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash, Aveeno Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes, Aveeno Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector, Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub, Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen, and Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment. SO SO much homework to do for you all! While you’re waiting for my reviews, you can CLICK HERE to shop the Aveeno selection online.This sensitive-skinned gal decided to take the plunge and become an
A huge surprise was how my Aveeno goodies arrived. They were housed in a gorgeous Angela & Roi handbag, filled with other goodies for travel. Here are the deets:
- Angela & Roi Sunday Tote II handbag (Available for pre-order at $150, approximately 3-10% of the retail price is donated to a select charity)
- The Calendar of Awesome 2015
- Travel sized sewing kit.
- A gorgeous Totes umbrella. Monsoon season is approaching in the desert, so this baby will stay in my trunk.
- Johnson & Johnson First aid kit. This will also stay in my car. I like something portable like this kit to have on-hand in the event of a playground mishap.
- SKYREADY kit for healthy travelers. This contains wipes, an eye mask, ear plugs, a nose/mouth mask, vitamin C, and hand sanitizer. Planes are dirty. People are dirty. Stay clean!
- Well Kept Screen Cleaning Towlettes. These keep your screen clean, clearing germs and smudges!
- Ban.do Mobile Charger I personally always tote a little extra juice, you never know when you’ll need it!
- Flight 001 Go Clean “Stuff” Bag, for those extra little items that always go missing!
- Tile for iOS and Android (to help find those missing keys)
- Rock, Flower, Paper Cosmetic Bags. I live for little pouches like these!
The products featured in this post were press samples. Please click HERE to read my full disclosure.
Every Spring, I’m always in the mood to add a bit more color to my eye makeup routine. I’m also fond of pointing my readers in the direction of superior product, so it’s nice that the palette I’m featuring in today’s post perfectly covers both bases! Above is the Laura Mercier Watercolour Mist Eye & Cheek Palette, from the brand’s Watercolour Clouds collection for 2015.
As you may have already gathered simply by window shopping, this year’s colors are more subdued and romantic then last year’s brights. Dare I use the word “pastel”? This lovely palette is similar to a watercolor paint palette, with six Sateen Eye Colours that deliver a wash of color to the eyes. The palette includes a soft cornflower blue (Mist), a pale neutral (Wheat), a soft medium green (Storm), a violet/pink (Wind), gray (Purple Rain), and charcoal (Cloud). The two included cheek colors are a pale pink (Sunset) and medium terracotta (Earth).
As always, the Laura Mercier shadow and blush formulas are as soft as silk, and apply smoothly and evenly.
For more photos and information, click through the jump! [Read more…]