Firstly, I’m going to answer the question I know you are all asking. Is the product actually three colors? The answer is YES! Ojon Rare Blend Oil Total Hair Therapy combines oils gathered the world over to create this incredibly rich hair treatment. [Read more...]
This interesting concept recently crossed my desk. Launched by the brand MAKE, the Aether Collection is a collaboration between interior and furniture designer Faye Toogood and make-up artist Ayami Nishimura. 33.3% of the purchase price directly benefits the We See Beauty Foundation, a non-profit organization funding women-led cooperatives in the USA.
Aether Collection product linup and pricing:
- Matte Eyeshadow ($18) in Sulfur, Warm White, Cool White, Salt Flat, Cement
- Glitter Eyeshadow ($18) in Quartz, Alabaster
- Glossing Powder ($22)
- Face Gloss ($18)
- Custom Finish Effects ($22) in Matte Dew
- Skin Illuminator ($28.50) in Skír
- Luminous Lip Gloss ($18) in Flesh
- Silk Cream Lipstick ($18) in Deep Flesh
- Aether Palette ($25) includes five Matte Eyeshadows, two Glitter Eyeshadows and a Silk Cream Lipstick
Check it out at WeSeeBeauty.com
Nordstrom just launched a Clinique GWP with a value of $80! It’s yours with any purchase of $30 or more from their Clinique selection!
• Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream (0.17 oz.)
• Liquid Facial Soap Mild (1 oz.)
• Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips (1.7 oz.)
• Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in New York Dawn and Chocolate Chip
• Quickliner for Eyes Intense in Chocolate (.01 oz.)
• Long Last Lipstick in Twilight Nude (0.14 oz.)
• High Impact Mascara in Black or High Impact Waterproof Mascara in Black (0.13 oz.)
• Tracy Reese for Clinique Cosmetics Bag
It’s time to shop Ojon, because their first ever friends and family sale starts TODAY! The discount is a hefty 20%, and no offer code is required. Simply click the link below, and shop your heart out! Offer ends on May 23, so grab it while you can!
Another cute little “pair” of polishes from the Pierre Hardy for NARS collection! Easy Walking is a set of neutrals that are actually quite unusual. Easy Walking Left is a flashy rose gold, and Easy Walking Right is a neutral you don’t see too often on nails: Camel! Together, these shades redefine the neutral nail. [Read more...]
NARS recently launched a collaboration with Pierre Hardy, inspired by his Summer 2013 shoe collection! What better way to find that perfect pedi to flaunt in your new footwear! [Read more...]
I’ll be honest, baring my skin isn’t something I do very often, even in the summer I’ll generally opt to wear jeans unless it is obscenely hot. I’m embarrassed by my dry, patchy knees!
I’m a full-time Mom, and on most days I feel like I work as hard as a farmer. I’m constantly working “low”, so to speak. I’m on my hands and knees, picking up toys and wiping spills. I am also constantly refreshing surfaces after meals and art projects. Shame on me, I do not even wear rubber gloves for doing dishes!
As a result, my skin–which is dry even when I am not abusing it–can look almost ashy, especially my knees, elbows, and hands.
Nivea has challenged me to use their Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10, to get my skin in shape for summer. Their reward for me to complete this two-week trial period is a gift-certificate to spoil myself with some skin-baring clothing for the summer! I wasn’t sure I’d really be up to this task, but I’ve been using the lotion for about a week now, and so far I am impressed. [Read more...]
Twice a year, Beauty.com hosts a 20% off Friends and Family event, and the first one for 2013 starts today! Click my affiliate link to score this deal!