I have fallen a bit behind with blogging, and while I’m working on bringing in some more new fall and holiday items for you to check out, I decided to post about some of my tried-and-true favorites when I’m shopping at Sephora. Some of these items I’ve received as press samples in the past, but I’ve replenished them over, and over, and over again!
Rather than feature what’s NEW in the beauty industry, I decided to feature some of my tried-and-true favorite products that I’ve purchased over and over again at Sephora. Some of these started off as press samples, but at this point I assure you I’ve spent a pretty penny of my own money on replenishment, because they were that awesome!
1) Klorane Shampoo With Mango Butter is ideal for my very dry hair, and the formula doesn’t irritate my scalp the way some shampoos do! I even pack some to bring with me on vacations. (Retail price $20)
2) Klorane Conditioning Balm With Mango Butter is the perfect match for the shampoo above, and leaves hair feeling super soft, healthy, and tangle-free! (Retail price $16)
3) Make Up For Ever Kohl Pencil delivers a soft, smoky look. I originally sampled them in a MEGA holiday value set (that I wish the brand would offer again–fingers crossed) and have replenished them many times over! I love these pencils in every color! (Retail price $18)
4) Algenist Repairing Tint & Radiance Moisturizer SPF 30 is one of my favorite multi-tasking foundations. This medium-coverage tinted moisturizer delivers a dewy finish, anti-aging ingredients, and sun protection at the same time! (Retail price $42)
5) Bobbi Brown Corrector is my long-time favorite under eye concealer. The slightly orange hue cancels out blue undereye circles like a champ. (Retail price $27)
6) Lancôme Definicils Waterproof Mascara delivers natural-looking long lashes that pass my “waterslide test” with flying colors. (Retail price $27.50)
7) Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette was originally a holiday offering, but this trio of complexion perfecting powders was such a hit, it’s been available ever since! I’ve purchased refills for myself, and have even given this as a gift I love it so much. (Retail price $62)
8) Philosophy Purity Made Simple is my go-to cleanser/makeup remover that’s a great balance between performance and price. Skin is left feeling clean and balanced. (Retail price $24 for 8 oz)
9) Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral is the perfect touch-up for those who need to reapply SPF before heading out in the afternoon. I’ve been buying this for so many years, I’ve lost count! (Retail price $30)
10) Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover is another product that delivers great performance for a steal. This formula easily removes even waterproof eye makeup, and costs much less than similar products. (Retail price $11)
11) Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF50 Sunscreen wears beautifully under makeup, doesn’t look pasty white, and protects the skin so well! I’ve tried dozens of high-end sunblocks, but this is my favorite among them to wear under makeup, or stand-alone. (Retail price $23)
12) NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer became an instant favorite the first time I used it. This product delivers more coverage than the average tinted moisturizer, but still looks natural and “barely-there”. It’s ideal for daytime wear, or for a day at the beach! (Retail price $44)
13) Kate Somerville Exfolikate Body might be intended for all-over body use, but I also use this physical/chemical scrub on my t-zone to clear and refine pores. (Retail price $65)
These items can all be purchased from Sephora.com and many other beauty retailers. To read my individual reviews on each, click the hyperlinks above!
Some of the products mentioned above have been received as press samples in the past, but all have been re-purchased by me with my own money. Please click HERE to read my full disclosure.